Every good thing comes to some kind of end, and then the really good things come to a beginning again
- DIY battery NP-F750/F770 from 18650 cellsRecently I bought great Viltrox L132T LED Video Light for my studio and when the delivery came I realized that I forgot to order battery for this kit. The model I need for my case is Sony NP-F550/770/960 line.
- Convert Brady BMP 21 held Printer to 18650 Lithium BatteriesAre you tired of buying batteries for your handheld label printer and dispose them in few days? Here is a simple way to convert Brady BMP 21 to pair of 18650 lithium batteries, so you can charge them for free.
- Convert DeWalt Cordless Screwdriver Battery to 18650 cell15 years ago I received an amazing present from a friend – DeWalt Cordless Screwdriver – DC600 Type 1. It was a great tool and I’m really happy that he chose exactly this model for my daily PC work with desktop computers and other electrical devices.
- Harvesting 18650 Cells from old laptop batteries. Testing and ChargingThe easiest way to put hands on some 18650 cells is to extract them from old laptop or electric scooter batteries. There are also other devices working on this type of cells, but they are not so popular and the amount of cells inside is not great.
- Kitchen trivet with cork wine coversCan we upcycle all these cork wine closures collected at few wine parties at home? What could be better than cork trivet? If you like cooking – you always need a good surface to place your hot pan when your meal is prepared.